Risk management is the essential ingredient of strategic decision-making. The risk management process must explicitly address uncertainty and must be conducted with the best available information, specially tailored to the needs of the insured. We call our process “CI³” (Corporate Investigations, Inspections, and Information).
Our highly credentialled, former FBI and DoD investigators, together with our team of retired United States attorneys, provide global reach and deep dive expertise.
From multinational corporations to independent owner operators, we pride ourselves in providing custom-tailored solutions for any assignment, scope or budget.
Trust us to:
- Execute due diligence, pre-acquisition investigations conducted by retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent/CPAs
- Provide comprehensive background checks (using forensic techniques not commercially available elsewhere) on candidates so you can feel confident in your hiring decisions.
- Uncover embezzlement, fraud, waste, and money laundering
- Conduct forensic audit/accounting conducted by retired FBI Supervisory Special Agent/CPAs
- Perform full cyber security scans by our nationally recognized cyber-security team
- Scrub your operations to ensure regulatory compliance with our retired DoD compliance team
- Assess corporate culture for potential risk of discriminatory behavior with our highly experienced insurance industry counsel
- Test physical plant site security using FBI metrics and globally-renown expertise